|Keanan Matthews Hall, Risk Management Officer|
Dedicated to Service
Keanan Matthews Hall, an alumna of Epsilon Chapter, is a practicing attorney with Cotten Schmidt & Abbott, LLP, in Fort Worth, Texas. Keanan sits on several boards and is the Treasurer of the Aids Outreach Center's Board of Directors. She is active in her community and committed to her family. Keanan has also dedicated much of her time over the past three years to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3-day event in Fort Worth, Texas.
Keanan has both a BA and MA in Political Science from the University of Texas at Arlington. Keanan also has a Juris Doctorate from Oklahoma City University. She is married to Jeff Hall and has two adorable children. As a professional, Keanan has many strong qualities. In the words of her big sister “She is honest and she says what she feels. Keanan holds nothing back, which is a great asset for her in her career as an attorney. Keanan is also very genuine. As non-traditional sisters, she dealt with the challenge of being culturally different by embracing it. Keanan loves KDChi. Even now over 11 years later we still come together every other month for our alumnae chapter outings and she is always faithfully in attendance.”
Her favorite quote is: "'Nobody makes me bleed my own blood....NOBODY!" White Goodman (Dodgeball).
Congratulations Keanan on your life accomplishments and on being voted as the newest position to the KDChi National Cabinet Risk Management Officer.
GETTING TO KNOW KEANAN:
1) My favorite Book is: The Bible
2) If I could pick any other career it would be: A nurse
3) I never leave home without: my iPhone, iPad and pictures of my kids
4) When I have a free afternoon I like to: Shop or knit
5) My worst habit is: Biting my nails
6) The last movie I saw was: The Hangover 2
7) My favorite thing/brand to wear is: Banana Republic
8) My favorite place to eat is: Pappasitos
9) Three things on my bucket list: Run a half marathon, climb a mountain, and travel to Greece
10) Best thing I've learned from KDChi: KDChi has taught me so many things. But, I think the best thing that I have learned from KDChi is what unconditional friendship, love and sisterhood is really about.